Here you can find resources to use when giving classes or if you would just like to learn more about a subject. If you have a great link or material to add, please contact the training team.
- Close Order Drill
- Essential Subjects
- Field Skills
- Map and Compass
- Drug Demand ReductionStep by step instructions for getting started with your Project Alert Certification.
A project to make up missing Drug Demand Reduction hours. Completing this will count towards three hours.
“Fentanyl: The Drug Deadlier than Heroin” documentary on YouTube by VICE.
- Public SpeakingForm used when evaluating a Young Marine’s prepared speech for their Public Speaking module.
- LeadershipUsed to evaluate Young Marines in their quarterly Billet assignments.
- CitizenshipThe full poem of which our National Anthem is derived from.
- First AidQuick reference guide that talks about Ohio’s Good Samaritan Law and how it applies to citizens performing first aid. This is in an easy to read format and includes reference to the Ohio Revised Code.
- Physical Fitness and HealthAgreement between a Young Marine and Training Officer that formulates a Physical Fitness plan.
- Life Skills
- Classroom DocumentsComplete after SPACES events, Leadership Schools, and unit activities to use for improvements to future training events.
Used by members of the audience to give feedback to the instructor on their class.
Attendance roster for all Young Marine classes.
Checklist and guide for Young Marines to use when preparing a lesson plan for the unit.